100 HOUR ANATOMY FOR YOGA:
Take your understanding to the next level.
Looking for a hands-on way to delve deeper into your understanding of Anatomy?
This 100 Hour course designed and taught by Avid Yogi Lead Trainer, Karen Breneman Kirkness, brings together a range of essential anatomy concepts into five very special weekend modules.
Discover the beauty of human anatomy in practice through a variety of innovative training techniques, to engage every learning style.
All materials provided.
The Course consists of 80 hours in the studio over 10 days (5 weekends) in 2017.
The 2017 Dates are as follows:
March 25 & 26
April 22 & 23
May 20 & 21
June 17 & 18
July 15 & 16
20 hours of inspiring homework, including access to online support via Karen’s anatomy atlas partners at Kenhub.
*Individual Anatomy workshop weekends are also individually bookable.*
The full 100Hour Anatomy Course consist of:
• 80 contact hours
• 20 hours video and interactive assignments
• Innovative training techniques that engage every learning style
• Drawing, body painting, 3D simulation sessions: all materials included
• 100 Hour Anatomy Training Certificate of Attendance upon completion of the Course, which count as 100 CPD Hours.
• Suitable for all levels
• Ideal for previously qualified 200Hour Yoga Teachers
Any queries, please contact Meadowlark Reception:
0131 228 7581 or firstname.lastname@example.org
All payments are 100% non-refundable, so please ensure you can attend all modules & complete the full course.