This workshop runs 22nd – 23rd of May 2017
ESSENTIALS OF ANATOMY FOR YOGA
• The ECM: our Extracellular Matrix (a bit of biology)
• Anatomy of the Abdomino-pelvic Cavity
• Understanding the Diaphragms: Respiratory and Pelvic
• Discovering control of intra-abdominal pressure (Nauli, Uddiyana)
• Finding the Hip Flexors
• Visceral + Fascial components
• Pregnancy overview
…And how all this applies to Bandhas!
The weekend will be 50% theory and 50% practice.
Discover the beauty of human anatomy in practice through a variety of innovative training techniques to engage every learning style.
All materials provided.
• Suitable for all levels
• Especially perfect for previously qualified 200 Hour Yoga Teachers as this counts for 16 Hours of CPD, Certificate of completion provided.
A lunchbreak is scheduled for 12:30 – 13:15, please bring your own lunch.
Registrants please ensure you are able to attend this workshop, as we are unable to offer any refunds, at any time.
Bring your own Yoga mat.