ESSENTIALS OF ANATOMY FOR YOGA: Breathing and the Circulatory System.
The human heart: seat of prana vayu and engine of the circulatory system. In this workshop, we will explore the tidal systems of the human body: cardiovascular, lymphatic, and respiratory systems in relationship to each other.
Looking for a hands-on way to delve deeper into your understanding of Anatomy?
This Weekend Training is part of a course of essential anatomy concepts. This particular CPD Weekend will build on the concepts of:
• Tensegrity and the ECM: our Extracellular Matrix (a bit of biology)
• Anatomy of the Abdomino-thoracic Cavity
• Physiology of the Respiratory process
• How Breathing and the Nervous system are interrelated
• Science of Pranayama
• The Lymphatic and Cardiovascular Systems
…And how all this applies to Yoga and breath!
The weekend will be 50% theory and 50% practice.
Discover the beauty of human anatomy in practice through a variety of innovative training techniques to engage every learning style.
All materials provided.
• Suitable for all levels
• Especially perfect for previously qualified 200 Hour Yoga Teachers as this counts for 16 Hours of CPD, Certificate of completion provided.
A lunchbreak is scheduled for 12:30 – 13:15, please bring your own lunch.
Registrants please ensure you are able to attend this workshop, as we are unable to offer any refunds, at any time.
Bring your own Yoga mat.
There is free parking near Meadowlark on the weekends.