Keeping You On the Mat
Mar 12, 2020
Our number one priority as we follow COVID-19 developments is to keep our staff, teachers, and students healthy and we know how important yoga is in that equation!
Here are our recommendations and actions to keep our community studio within government guidelines without foregoing our time on the mat:
- Please refer regularly to this blog platform where we will be posting updates on our policies
- Engage in live updates on social media - Instagram, Facebook & Twitter
- At time of writing (12th March), all classes, courses & workshops continue to run as normal. Please join us!
- Please DO NOT attend classes in the studio if you are feeling unwell, displaying any cold or flu symptoms. Late cancellation has been relaxed so do cancel out at any time if you are not well
- If you attend a class in the studio please wash hands very thoroughly before and after class. Please use hand sanitizers provided as you move through the studio
- Please spray clean your mat after practice using the spray and wipes provided
- By 23rd March we will be dropping class capacity to 10 maximum until further notice
- We are working to live stream our classes & workshops - keep your eyes peeled! All blocks and monthly passes will apply.
Finally, we wanted to express our sincere gratitude for your commitment to our small, not-for-profit business. We appreciate your flexibility, loyalty & adaptability in these uncertain times - please let us know if there's anything we can do to support you in return.