Join Joanne Ewen for this 45 hour training over two weekends to develop your own practice or your teaching portfolio.
Joanne Ewen offers a unique Vinyasa Flow Training for the fifth consecutive year, this time online!
2nd & 3rd October 2021
6th & 7th November 2021
34hrs over 4 day- 8.5hr days (7am-3.30pm) 11 hrs of home study would be made of 2 sequencing assignments and 3hrs of class observations.
- The art of Vinyasa sequencing; how to build safe, meaningful & effective sequences.
- Studying & revising ways to structure your own practice or class.
- Building on themes; energetic or anatomic levels & skilfully introducing peak postures.
- Working with the basic to more intermediate postures; standing postures, forward bends, back-bends, twists, hip openers, inversions/arm balances & more.
- Working on building a portfolio of sequences for yourself &/or your students. Focusing on variety & fun for all abilities.
- Develop your ability and understanding on ways to transition.