200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training Curriculum
This unique 200 hour Yoga Teacher Training is designed for serious students of yoga interested in taking their practice further & immersing themselves for a deeper understanding of yoga, in the tradition of T. Krishnamacharya.
Study with our home team teachers at Meadowlark Yoga or Online for unparalleled instruction in asana, philosophy, anatomy, and the art of teaching yoga to others.
What to expect from this course:
- Asana breakdown
- Adjustments (for in person trainings only)
- Anatomy & subtle body fundamentals
- Chanting & philosophy
- Reading List
- Sequencing variations
- Learn through teaching others in practical sessions
- Using props effectively
- Personal practice support
- Assignments: Case Study, essays, class shadowing
- A portfolio
- Different styles of yoga
- Finding your voice as a yoga teacher
- Teaching classes online
- Our classic 200Hour Foundation Yoga Teacher Training will close with a qualification recognised by Yoga Alliance (USA) & Yoga Alliance Professionals (UK).
Sample daily timetable:
|06:30 - 08:30
||Intro to Mysore Style Ashtanga
|09:30 - 10:30
||Concepts of Samadhi
|10:30 - 11:30
||Modified Surya Namaskars
|11:30 - 12:30
||Yama and Niyama
|13:00 - 14:00
||Sequencing an Online Class
|14:00 - 15:00
||Standing Postures Breakdown
|15:00 - 16:00
|16:00 - 17:00
Pre-requisites & Investment:
- Trainee hopefuls must have 2 years minimum yoga practice experience.
- And must be at least 21+ years of age at time of enrollment.
- The investment for this training is: £2,500
- Payment is 5 x monthly payments of £500. The first instalment secures your booking and allows you access to the training portal and pre-course material.
- All payments are 100% non-refundable.
- You will receive hard copies of the Course Manuals & folder.
- Please see the Training tab for more offerings, in order to find something that will suit your needs and schedule.
- For full training Ts&Cs click here.
All payments are non-refundable, so please ensure you can attend all days/modules & complete the full course, in order to achieve your 200Hr certificate.
These weekends must be completed in order, in the specified date range and cannot be substituted with other weekends/days from other training courses as make-up time.
Please ensure these dates are all suitable for you, before committing.
Online Trainings (from June 2021):
If your training is in part, or fully online, the following are requirements as per the accrediting bodies:
- You must have your camera switched on and be present during each class.
- There will be additional sessions on "how to teach online".
- Your graduation certificate will display the delivery method of teaching - online, in-person or combination.
View upcoming courses here.