In-Studio Update Summer 2021
Apr 30, 2021
We are delighted to finally share news of our beautiful Marchmont studio now optimistic for reopening to our community in person for classes in the coming weeks.
For details and updates on our Mysore programme, please check in here.
Our current plans, in line with government guidelines, are to introduce a limited number of small classes to our drop-in timetable from Tuesday 1st June 2021. We hope that our timetable will continue to grow over the coming months.
To view our drop-in timetable, please click here.
1 x In-Studio/Livestream Class: £15 (concessions apply)
5 x In-Studio/Livestream Classes £65 (concessions apply)
10 x In-Studio/Livestream Classes: £120 (concessions apply)
Monthly Unlimited (In-Studio/Livestream): £120.00
Monthly Unlimited autorenew (In-Studio/Livestream): £108.00
Please note the following:
- Spaces are extremely limited. If you purchase a block of classes but are unable to book as many classes as you would like, please note that your block is valid for 12 months and more classes will be added in time.
- Please note you cannot use Perkville points to attend in-studio classes at this time. Please use your points to bring a friend for free, or yourself, to a livestream class.
- A £6 fee will be charged to all late-cancels (within 12 hours class) or no shows.
- Initially, classes will be limited to 7 people in line with gov't guidance.
- We anticipate this number will increase in lockstep with the easing of social distancing measures.
- All classes must be pre-paid.
- We are unable to provide an in-person reception service at this time.
- Please arrive dressed and ready for class with your own mat.
- Doors will open 15 minutes before class and will be locked 1 minute before. Strictly no latecomers.
- All in-studio blocks and passes are valid for livestream classes (but not vice versa), if you wish to pick n' mix.
We are so looking forward to welcoming you back to the studio in as summer unfolds!