Online Mysore at Meadowlark Yoga
Mar 20, 2020
On Sunday the 20th of March we transitioned our whole Mysore program online, so that we can continue to support our community long term during the covid-19 pandemic.
This is so we can continue to safely provide community, focus, accountability and steadiness for your practice. We need our practices more than we ever have before, as we navigate through one of the most uncertain times in modern history. We care about each and everyone of you, way beyond the āsana and are committed to keeping our Mysore community at Meadowlark healthy and strong.
We have significant updates from Sunday 20th of September as we re-enter the studio on certain days read the details HERE.
There is an updated new ZOOM code as of Sunday 27th September details below.
MYSORE & LED CLASS SCHEDULE
Current as of 29th July and only relevant until Friday 18th September 2020.
Mysore taught hours 0630-1030.
Amy/ Emma will chant mantra/sutras 0830-0840. Please continue your practice while soaking up all the sweet energy or join in.
Opening Ashtanga invocation at 0630 & 0840.
Monday’s 0630- Namaskar A/B and standing asanas guided into Mysore.
Monday: 1730-1900. Half led primary series with pranayama.
Wednesday: 1730-1900. Mysore practice.
Opening invocation at 1730 with Kirsten
Live taught led class:
0730, 1000 & 1830.
Friday full Bhakti pranayama, chanting & philosophy 0905-0945. Free.
Free community conference chanting & philosophy 1030-1115.
Moon days apply to AM Mysore (not PM)
Click on the link:
All of our online Mysore offerings are on this meeting code.
- This is live streamed and not recorded.
- This is only for your fellow dedicated regular Meadowlark Mysore practitioners.
- Please mute your side of the channel, if direct dialogue and guidance needed, unmute and ask your teacher questions as needed.
- We will be able to see you (if you choose to use video) and will offer support and guidance.
- This method is about supporting our regular practitioners who already know how to practice with some maturity. We will provide you with support, accountability and community to be able to find steadiness and growth in this unusual time.
- Just like the Mysore room keep communicating with your teacher, use the chat feature in Zoom, unmute yourself to talk or drop us an email later in the day also.
- Please sign into classes as normal on MBO with your passes/ drop-ins whether you are joining us in person or online. More details below.
We currently have 2 begineer's sessions running in-studio that operate in a "semi-private" group capped at 6 people.
All bookings can be made HERE
If you have any further questions about starting a Mysore practice, please email Emma (firstname.lastname@example.org
) and she will guide you through some options. All are welcome.
In yoga and gratitude to you all,
Emma, Amy, Kirsten and the rest of our Mysore team x
Photo by Fi Phillips Photography