Online Mysore at Meadowlark Yoga
Mar 20, 2020
NEW BLOG post with updated times and details HERE.
MYSORE & LED CLASS SCHEDULE
Most up to date schedule is HERE
Click on the link:
All of our online Mysore offerings are on this meeting code.
- This is live streamed and not recorded.
- This is only for your fellow Meadowlark Mysore practitioners.
- Please mute your side of the channel, if direct dialogue and guidance needed, unmute and ask your teacher questions as needed.
- We will be able to see you (if you choose to use video) and will offer support and guidance.
- This method is about supporting our regular practitioners who already know how to practice with some maturity. We will provide you with support, accountability and community to be able to find steadiness and growth in this unusual time.
- Just like the Mysore room keep communicating with your teacher, use the chat feature in Zoom, unmute yourself to talk or drop us an email later in the day also.
- Please sign into classes as normal on MBO with your passes/ drop-ins whether you are joining us in person or online. More details below.
We currently have 2 begineer's sessions running in-studio that operate in a "semi-private" group capped at 6 people.
All bookings can be made HERE
If you have any further questions about starting a Mysore practice, please email Emma ([email protected]
) and she will guide you through some options. All are welcome.
In yoga and gratitude to you all,
Emma, Amy, Kirsten and the rest of our Mysore team x
Photo by Fi Phillips Photography